Friday, April 29, 2011

Random April Pictures

Look, I can do everything Mommy tells me not too!

This is Kendall Schieber, the baby. Her Great Aunt Brenda and Mommy are also in the picture. Kendall is a good baby, my girls could learn a thing or two from her. Like how to sleep!


Morgan and Ema planting potatas... took me a good week to explain that Papa and Ema live in an area that calls them potatas. We call them potatoes. Just teasing Papa and Ema!







Dave and Amanda getting schooled at a little Barbie matching game!





The Cass sisters! Daddy tells me that they don't have to match. What does Daddy know!?!?! Soon enough they will be fighting over clothes. They already fight over everything else! Oh let's hope they don't wear the same size shoes as me. That could be war!










No comments: