Sunday, October 28, 2012

Morgan turned 5!

 I have never been so happy to see a birthday come and go.  I was so tired of every morning being asked, "How many days NOW until my birthday!"  I know you are all thinking, you should have gotten a calendar for her to count down the days, well let me tell you, I tried everything, she is relentless.  She is 5 going on 15, she is too smart and has the sassy attitude of a 15 year old.  Morgan had a great birthday though, she had a birthday party at preschool then she and Miranda went to a bouncy house, when we got home she opened presents while Skyping with Papa and Ema.  That Saturday she had several friends over for a birthday party.  She was almost devastated when two of her "BFF's" (yes, that is what she calls them) called right before the party because they were sick.   But we had a blast with her friends that were here.




No comments: